About whether breakfast is needed, argue long ago. According to some scientists, the ancient people did not have the opportunity to eat after awakening, because at first the food had to be obtained, which means that mankind is physiologically adjusted to a hungry morning. Others, on the contrary, are confident of the need for a hearty and healthy breakfast, for it gives energy for the whole day. Whatever it was, but breakfast is accustomed to many, the only question is the usefulness and caloricity of morning meals. If you want to keep your weight “in check” and the body in great shape, then a light breakfast for losing weight is the best start to the day. What should be the right breakfast for losing weight? Most power systems for weight correction have one essential detail: they all offer a hearty, moderate-calorie meal as a breakfast. It is rare to find a menu of a balanced diet, in which there was no morning meal. Lack of breakfast or a meager morning diet is the fate of hard diets, which are aimed at a sharp decrease in weight without taking into account the characteristics of human physiology. Nutritionists oppose such experiments and recommend everyone eager to get rid of extra pounds to adhere to the optimal diet, in which there must be a useful breakfast for weight loss. To do this, do not necessarily stand for hours on the stove or be content with purchased muesli, the right breakfast for losing weight – it’s delicious and quick dishes that contain a moderate amount of calories.
So, what should be a breakfast for weight loss:
- Hearty, but not “heavy” for the digestive system;
- Fast in cooking;
- Contain enough vitamins;
- Prepared from natural products;
- Delicious (this is a very important point, since on a not tasty, but very useful breakfast for weight loss, few people will be able to hold out for a long time).
This list is a collection of standard dietician recommendations. Despite the apparent complexity of some items, sticking to them is not at all difficult, the main thing is to sort out the products necessary for breakfast and find the right recipes for yourself.
What foods are best not to use for breakfast to lose weight:
- Purchased muesli, “quick” cereals and breakfast cereals, since they contain too much sugar;
- Shop juices and drinks – for the same reason;
- Fatty meat, smoked meat, fried meat products;
- Confectionery and sweets (about coffee with a donut have to forget); Huge portions are a taboo for a proper breakfast for losing weight.