Women’s slim waist, as compared with the rest of the body shape, looks very attractive. Evidence of this are the hourglass figure of many movie stars of bygone eras. And while natural waist largely determined by genetics, it is still possible to achieve reduction of waist circumference by weight reduction, targeted exercises and the proper selection of clothes.
Be willing to change your diet drastically. To get a thin waist need to lose weight, why not reach some exercise. You will have to follow the rules of healthy eating and reduce the daily intake of calories, if you really want to see the result. It requires discipline and commitment. In addition to the general decrease in calories consumed, there are special foods that will help you achieve your goals.
- For example, in one research study subjects were given whole grains (in addition to five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of dairy products low-fat, two servings of lean meat, fish or poultry per day), this group lost more body fat in the abdominal area than the remaining subjects who consumed foods with processed grains.
- Keep in mind that if you want to lose a pound of weight, you need to delete 3,500 calories from your diet. Nutritionists recommend to drop by half a kilogram to a kilogram of weight per week, it is not recommended to starve yourself and exhausting diets in order to achieve quick results.
Start your day with a healthy breakfast. The best thing you can do for weight loss – is to start the day with a balanced and healthy breakfast. Good breakfast starts the digestive process that burns calories all day long. It also gives you a feeling of satiety for a long time, which reduces the tendency for a snack in the morning and at midday, respectively prevents excessive consumption of calories.
- Try a combination of whole-grain cereals and breads, eat eggs rich in protein and vegetables, they are full of vitamins, are components of a well-balanced breakfast. If you hurry, do yourself a fruit cocktail and grab the bar, it is comfortable and at the same time satisfying.
- You should also drink a glass of clean water before breakfast (as well as before every meal throughout the day), the water will not let confuse thirst with hunger, and will not allow you to eat more put. In addition, water helps to saturate the body fluid, it is important in any case
Eat smaller portions more frequently. Very often people who are on a diet starve yourself in between meals, it ultimately leads to the fact that they will eat more than you need, when food will stand in front of them. The main secret to successful dieting is to eat more often throughout the day, but in smaller portions.
- You will not feel hungry if you eat frequent, small meals, this leads to an overall reduction in food intake. It also stimulates the metabolism, which starts the digestive process burns calories throughout the day.
- Try to eat six times a day, little by little, what to eat in the usual way three times a day. You will easily stick to the plan for weight loss in the long run, of course, if you do not eat everything!
Consume healthy fats. Many followers of the diet believe that the fat to be feared as the fire at the time of dump of weight. However, the consumption of a certain amount of healthy fat is necessary for proper nutrition and may even help to lose weight. In fact, studies show that food that contains a high content of monounsaturated fat (MNZHI) (avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans, chocolate) does not allow the fat to accumulate in the abdomen. As a result, from 25% to 30% of daily fat intake should consist of such products.
- Polyunsaturated fats – such as omega-3 fatty acids found in mackerel, salmon, herring, nuts, canola oil and cheese tofu, another type of healthy fats, which are worth adding to your diet. They help to reduce bad cholesterol and improve brain function.
- Trans fats, on the other hand (they are in margarines, crackers, cookies – everything that is made from partially hydrogenated oils) lead to the fact that more fat is deposited in the body, so it is necessary, if possible, avoid these fats.
Add to your diet more fiber. The rich plaid products – a necessary component to any healthy diet for many reasons. Firstly, products with fiber to improve bowel function, minimize bloating and constipation. Second, these products allow you to feel rich for a longer time, besides their need to chew, all this prevents overeating. Foods with a high content of fiber is usually low in calories, as opposed to other types of products.
- Try to include a wide range of products with a high content of fiber in your diet, you will benefit from, and from the soluble and insoluble fiber. Examples of soluble fibers: barley and oats, peas and beans, apples, carrots, citrus fruits. Examples of insoluble fibers: wheat bran and flour products from whole grain, nuts, green vegetables and legumes.
- Soluble fibers, in particular, also known for their ability to reduce insulin levels in the blood, which accelerates combustion of subcutaneous fat in the abdomen.
Eliminate carbonated beverages. Carbonated drinks are calories in pure form packaged in a jar, so that’s the first thing of which is to give a healthy diet. Even diet versions of drinks to be eliminated from the diet, they are full of artificial sweeteners, which accumulate harmful toxins in the body. And regular and diet versions of fizzy drinks cause fermentation in the stomach, and this is the last thing you need in the pursuit of a slender waist.
- Clean water – the best alternative, it cleanses the body, reduces fermentation and nourishes its life-giving moisture. If good old-fashioned water is too boring for you, try adding flavor to it with the help of peppermint, lemon, lime, or even a handful of frozen raspberries, create a wonderful combination – Create a combination! Vitamin water or iced tea with natural flavor will be much more healthy alternative to soda.
- Do not use a tube to drink. You should avoid them, they lead to the fact that you suck more air into the stomach while drinking, this leads to an increase in fermentation and stomach. Drink directly from the clubs.
Avoid processed foods. Even if you carefully follow the consumed meals and exercise are constantly on the weight loss process can greatly influence the constant use of processed foods. This is due to the fact that these products high in sugar and starch, that limit weight loss and lead to the accumulation of harmful toxins.
- Be especially careful when it comes to products labeled “low fat”, such as cheeses, breads, yogurt and so on. These products really can hardly contain fat, but they usually contain a lot of sugar and simple carbohydrates, and have no or exhibit very low nutrient. Some processed and frozen natural food can not be bad, you should carefully study the labels and the contents of these products.
- You should also avoid processed food, because it contains a lot of salt, such as a ready meal or frozen foods. Salt retains water in the body and leads to fermentation. Simply, if possible, choose fresh foods instead of frozen long-term storage.
Set up training regimen
Get used to regular training. If you really want to reduce your waist you need to commit themselves to exercise regularly and selflessly. Good results will come only through hard work and dedication, so be ready for it, before you start your journey. On the other hand, if you start to train too hard in the chart, you can become despondent and disappointed, that would be the reason that you gave up.
- To overcome this, create a training plan itself, starting with the basic load before gradually involving themselves in a more intense exercise. Keep a record of what you do in a notebook or keep a training diary to mark your progress.
- At some point, you will be able to train regularly without feeling bored in training and not getting tired as much as in the beginning. And your waist, even as overall health, will benefit from this
Do a lot of cardio exercises. As mentioned above, weight loss is needed when it comes to taking away centimeters from your waistline. Unfortunately, it is impossible to remove weight from a certain part of your body, so that the only way out – the total weight loss. A cardio exercises – the best way to burn calories, a necessary component of any weight loss program.
- Running, jumping rope and biking – great for cardio, for they do not even need a gym membership. Cheap and at the same time an incredibly effective way, can not be an excuse not to include them in their training program.
- You should aim to perform 30 minutes of cardio load, four to five times a week for best results.
Is considering the appropriate major muscle groups. Many of the exercises for the main muscle concentrated load on the obliques, which run along the sides. And although the study of these muscles will make your stomach flat and relief, but it will also build a muscular corset, and outwardly it would seem that the waist wider than before. This is not exactly what you want, in the pursuit of narrow waist. Working through the core muscles, focus on direct and transverse abdominal muscles.
- Your transverse abdominal muscles work as a brace your body, so that in its efforts in this area you will get a thin waist. Pilates gives the desired load on the area and can be a very effective method for you.
- Be aware of breathing during elaboration of the core muscles. Although this seems obvious, many people forget this, concentrating on the voltage abdominal muscles, leaving the body in tension without oxygen. Instead inhale and exhale, up and down, and so on. If you can not find your rhythm, try yoga or pilates, they help out you.
Perform special exercises in the waist area. And even if you can not only lose weight around the waist, you’ll be able to accurately perform a special set of exercises that will give relief and make flat sides.
- Do the exercise “hundreds”. It runs like this: you are lying on your back, legs raised up to 90 degrees on the floor of the blade. Begin the exercise by moving straight arms along the body, repeat 100 times. Inhale through your nose five repetitions, out through your mouth for 5 repetitions.
- Retracts its stomach. Try to pull the stomach constantly during the day, sitting at a desk, in the car or while shopping in the store. This works out abdominal muscles, plus outwardly you look slimmer. Over time you stop to notice what you are doing!
- Do climbs the trunk. Try to raise the trunk using a sturdy object such as a ball for yoga or the sidewall of the sofa. It is best to download the press in such a way, with arms crossed over his chest. If you keep your hands in front of you, you give less stress on the neck, and it makes it easier your task (reduces muscle study of the press). Take five climbs approaches thirty reps each.
- Follow the twisting. You lie on your back, legs bent at the knees, feet are flat on the floor. Get your hands behind your head, touch your ears and slowly strain your abdominal muscles, lifting the housing upward. When you’re at the point where you can not go higher, connect the lateral muscles and slightly turn left. Return the body in a prone position. Repeat on the right side. Perform complex from 10 reps.
- Take the bridge. Take a position to perform push-ups. Rest against the floor and elbows all the time look at the floor. As much as possible pull your abdominal muscles, imagine that they stick to the back. When performing this exercise, the lower part of your body should be on the floor, and the back – line. Try to stay in this position a minute.
- Make a horizontal longitudinal stops. Lie on your right side on the mat. Rest against the floor with your right hand and stretch your legs, right foot on the left. In this position, slowly lift your hips off the floor. Continue to hold the weight of the body on the right hand and feet. Try to hold in that position 10-15 seconds. Repeat 5 times on each side.
Build chest and shoulder muscles. Stressing the upper part of the body you are, thus, visually reduce your waist, so it is necessary to include exercises to work through the chest and shoulder muscles in their training program. Specific exercises include:
- Curls on the bench. This exercise trains the arms and shoulders, for its implementation need a bench or bench. You have to sit on the edge of the bench, legs straight in front of you. Hold fast to the edge of the bench with his hands and slowly lower your hips almost to the floor. Keep the body smoothly go down until the angle arms at the elbows is not equal to 90 degrees. Then return to starting position and repeat again.
- Otzhimaniya.Eto classic exercise works out the chest muscles. It can make balancing on toes (difficult version) or on your lap (simple version). All you need – is to place your hands shoulder-width apart and lift themselves from a prone position, using mostly arm strength. Lowered again until the angle of the elbow does not reach 90 degrees. Again raise itself to the starting position and repeat.
Try something new. Your workouts can you get bored with time, leading to a loss of concentration on the result. That is why it is important from time to time shaken, looking for something new, be it a new activity or a new inventory. Here are some tips on how to diversify your workout at the same time they will help you remove centimeters from the waist:
- Use a hula-hoop. Daily twist hula-hoop for 10 minutes exactly will benefit from your waist and hips, and in addition it will take you back to your childhood for 10 minutes!
- Another way to acquire and maintain an excellent view of the waist (as well as the whole body) – it’s dancing! You do not need to take lessons in the dance school, but turn on the radio or listen to your music player for 20-30 minutes a day, and to move actively into the rhythm of the music. Make sure that the entire body is included in the dance. Dancing burn a lot of calories and you will feel great, besides, it’s fun!
- Use dumbbells. Build corset neck and shoulder muscles by lifting dumbbells in hand to weight. Lift 10 times, 4 sets per day. The wider your shoulders and upper body as a whole, the narrower your waist seems.
- Think about how to start doing yoga or Pilates; is excellent training for training the abdominal muscles and you will also be part of the group sessions, which can be very motivating.
- Make comfortable workout: you should be soft mats on the floor, comfortable breathable clothes, water and other things that help you to enjoy exercise. Music in the background can also motivate.
Wear a belt at the waist. Draw attention to it, put the belt, it will emphasize your waist. The belt can be wide, narrow, decorated with stones, wicker – any! Wear it over a dress, elongated top or even on top of winter clothing to give the hourglass silhouette
Wear dresses that are expanding towards the bottom. These dresses are sitting tight on the hips, but extend to the bottom to the edge, creating the illusion of a slim waist. They are suitable for almost any shape, emphasizing the waist and hiding all the flaws in the hips.
Avoid jeans with a low-slung. These jeans are not suitable for those who have a little extra weight on the sides, as they create a “sagging effect of the sides.” Jeans with a high seating position is much more favorable, they cover all the excess weight around the hips and draw attention to the waist. These jeans are very suitable tucked shirt.
Try wearing a corset. It was worn under a dress to accentuate the figure many years ago, now again gaining in popularity for giving sexy silhouette or under clothing or on its own. Corsets with steel spokes (not as scary as it sounds – we promise!) Really work, reduce your waist visually, and can even reduce it physically, on the condition that you will wear it for a long time!
- If you have problems with bloating, consult a doctor. Bloating may be caused by food intolerance or allergy (grains, milk products, citrus etc.), Water retention, chemical imbalance or disease. If it happens on a regular basis – it is imperative that you check with a professional. Regarding the food, try to notice, after which products you starts swelling, it will help your doctor determine the cause.
- Eat a lot of protein and vitamins and minerals are required, it is better not to supplements and pills, and in kind.
- Do not believe the myth that the “weight lifting makes the muscles big and bulky.” Not trying to deliberately increase the weight you did not GROW
- Waist like a Barbie doll is not possible from the point of view of anatomy, do not look at her. With the growth of about 170 cm from her waist would have been about 50 cm! Be realistic and aim for a waist that is right for you. If your figure is not like an hourglass due to genetic reasons, do not worry and work on the body that nature gave you.
- Before you begin a new exercise or training types, consult your physician.