Data on the use of the protein filled vegetarian meals appears more and more, with the most commonly refers to the sequence of the protein eating throughout the day, regardless of whether you are trying to lose weight or build muscle. We argue that the reception of protein throughout the day is key.
Below are listed only some of the advantages.
- Protein helps you to be satisfied more quickly.
- Protein helps rebuild muscles.
- Protein provides the body with essential amino acids that it needs to get in the diet and to help it to function.
So, as they say, choose what you like more:
The World’s Best Sources of protein filled vegetarian meals
1. Quinoa. The other main source of protein filled vegetarian meals, but in contrast to the nuts, is a complete protein, that is, has all the necessary amino acids. She comes to you regardless of whether you are a vegetarian or not. I would even say that it’s a double dose of nutrients. We made it last night – chicken broth, with a handful of toasted almonds, seasoned with fresh herbs and raisins. She was fed with chicken breast and Brussels sprouts.
2. Black Beans. Each fasolinka full protein. Although not a “full” proteins which contain all the essential amino acids, but contains glass bean half as much as 7 c. squirrel. But the volume of beans as much fat and high in antioxidants. Use it in salads, dishes with eggs or in a roll.
3. Cheese lasagna
Ingredients: packing lasagna sheets, 50 grams of mozzarella, 300 grams of almette cheese, 300 grams of parmesan cheese (or any hard cheese), 250 grams of cream cheese, cream (20% fat), nutmeg and salt.
Sheets of lasagna must be cooked for 3 minutes. Protein filled vegetarian meals Then grease the butter with a baking dish and lay the sliced soft cheese on it. Next, lay out your ingredients in the following order: lasagna sheets, cream cheese, lasagna sheets, curd cheese and half mozzarella, lasagna sheets, cream cheese, lasagna sheets, mozzarella residue and again lasagna sheets. Top all this with cream and sprinkle with nutmeg and parmesan.
For 30-40 minutes bake in foil. The temperature is 180 degrees. Then you need to remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes. And everything – one more tasty dish for your New Year’s table is ready!
4. Lentils. If we consider the lentils as a protein source for vegetarians, then it is difficult to compete: Almost 9 gr. 1/2 cup – it is unlikely you will be able to find more protein for vegetarians to a similar volume of products. Indeed, doubling the portion of lentils, you get 18 grams. protein, which is almost equal to the amount of protein in 85g. Beef. Of course, beef contains unique nutrients, and it was on our list of the world’s best sources of protein, but both options are equally beautiful. As black beans, lentils are a complete protein, but since most people prefer not to one type of protein food, and choose a variety of foods cajun scallops, it is not such a big problem. Another advantage is that lentils can be cooked quickly, and there is also a lot of fat (9 g. 1/2 cup) and iron.
5. Almonds. As with pistachios, almonds contains about 6 grams. protein on a handful of nuts. There is also a lot of data that eating 1-2 servings of almonds a day improves the results of weight loss compared with those who did not eat nuts at all. For a snack, choose nuts, such as almonds and / or pistachio nuts (walnuts, pecans, etc.), and eat them with fruit.
6 Soymilk. Although this product is quite controversial, it is difficult to deny that in his small portion contains a lot of protein: 8 c. One glass of soy milk, which also provides the body with all the essential amino acids – although this option only for those who do not have anything against soy. Just the thing is that nowadays almost always soybeans are genetically modified, and it is good or bad to you. buy steroids online