Ingredients Cajun Scallops Thai:
- Scallops (large) – 500 g
- Sea salt – 1 pinch
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch
- Any tomato sweet and sour sauce – 75 g
- Chopped fresh herbs basil – 2 tbsp
- Chinese seasoning 5-in-1 – 1 tbsp
- Crushed garlic – ½ tbsp
- Courgettes (medium size) – 2 pcs.
- Young carrots – 100 g
Cooking Cajun Scallops Thai:
Aware that this may not be so, but most of them are best roasted, including cajun scallops. The deep fryer is a great way to prepare scallops, and this recipe is an easy preparation.
The cajun scallops are first dipped in a mature flour mix, then they are dipped into egg dough and dried bread crumbs.
For deeper cooking tips and options for alternative seasonings, cooking tips and a quick grade of tartar, ideally suited for dipping
use a treadmill